Within the London Borough of Richmond Italian Restaurants are particularly plentiful.
The standard of italian restaurants in Richmond, Twickenham, Hampton and Teddington is also particularly high.
- Ask 85 Kew Green, Richmond, TW9 3AH Phone 020 8940 3766
- Ask 62 The Green, Twickenham, TW2 5AB Phone 020 8755 3800
- Bacco Ristorante Italiano 39 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2NQ Phone 020 8332 0348
- Cafe Venice, Whitton, 020 88984000
- Carluccio’s, 31-35 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2NQ Phone 0208 940 5037
- Casa Pasta 20 Hill St, Richmond, TW9 1TN Phone 020 8940 8951
- La Traviata 3 Royal Pde, Richmond, TW9 3QD Phone 020 8332 6862
- Murano Ristorante Italiano 110 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2PQ Phone 020 8948 8330
- Osteria Pulcinella, Twickenham, 020 8892 5854
- Rubiks, Twickenham, 020 8744 3833
- Prego, 106-108 Kew Road, Richmond TW9 2PQ Phone 020 8948 8508
- Prezzo Restaurant 147-179 Kew Road, Richmond TW9 2PN Phone 020 8605 3679
- Q-Verde 291 Sandycombe Rd, Richmond, TW9 3LU Phone 020 8332 2882
- Resturante Azzurro 7 The Square, Richmond, TW9 1DZ Phone 020 8940 2350
- Pizzeria Rustica 32 The Quadrant, Richmond, TW9 1DN Phone 020 8332 6262
- San Marco Of Richmond 5 Petersham Rd, Richmond, TW10 6UH Phone 020 8948 8790
- Scarpetta, 78 High Street, Teddington, TW11 8JD Phone 020 8977 8177
- Strada Restaurant 26 Hill St, Richmond TW9 1TW Phone 020 8940 3141
The Railway Bell is a beautifully situated pub near to Hampton station. The pub has a warm and friendly atmosphere and welcomes both regulars and new visitors.
The Railway Bell, one of the best pubs in Hampton, is run by Kirsten Roy, a former winner of the Evening Standard Pub of Year during her time at the White Swan in Twickenham.
The pub serves food traditional pub fare at lunchtime from Monday to Saturday and in the evenings on weekdays. On Sundays there is a barbecue during the summer months and in winter an excellent roast lunch is available.f
Tel: 020 8979 1897
E-mail: [email protected]
Richmond provides the perfect opportunity for those who prefer an active lifestyle. The borough’s ‘green’ location on the banks of the river Thames have made it home to numerous sailing, rowing and canoeing clubs and a recent survey showed the borough’s residents to be among the most active in England.
The borough boasts several golf courses, both nine and eighteen hole, and has clubs for all manner of sports including rugby, cricket and football. The borough also has a number of open-air swimming pools and martial arts centres as well as many miles of cycle paths.
The local council maintains a number of playing fields and tennis courts across the borough and these are open to public use throughout the year.
Your Richmond welcome any news or feedback on any sports clubs in Richmond Borough. If the sport you’re interested in is not listed here let us know by e-mailing us on [email protected] and we’ll be happy to add details of any local clubs.